Since 2010 AMBULARE has developed different projects and activities related to the economy, tourism and protected natural areas, both nationally and internationally. The following are some outstanding projects in which AMBULARE has participated in recent years:
- Great experience in organizing trips, routes, activities and tours with different travelers, associations, mountain groups, ..., arrived in Galicia from different parts of the world. Activities in places like Ribeira Sacra, Galician Mountains, Coasts of Galicia, ...
- Participation in the program OCIOURENSE (editions 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016), organized by the Concello de Ourense, carrying out the activity of "Urban walking" and "Night walking".
- Organization of the 1st Edition of the I Walking March "Ambulare Ribeira Sacra", on November 21, 2010.
ECONOMY - TOURISM - NATURE
- ECOEMBES, S.A. (Spain, 2016-2017)
- TALHER, S.A. (Spain, 2016-2017)
- AYUNTAMIENTO DE ALLARIZ, Allariz (Spain, 2015)
- NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR PROTECTED NATURAL AREAS, Chacahua, Oaxaca (Mexico, 2015)
- ECOBIOSFERA TRIUNFO S.C., Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas (Mexico, 2015-2017)
- PROVINCIAL SERVICE OF ENVIRONMENT OF ZARAGOZA, Zaragoza (Spain, 2014) in Moncayo Natural Park
- GRAN PARADISO NATIONAL PARK, Torino (Italy, 2014)
- AUTONOMOUS ORGANIZATION OF NATIONAL PARKS, Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park (Spain, 2014)
- EUROPARC-SPAIN, Madrid (Spain, 2014)
- Publication of the article "Trekking within the experiential context of tourism today: leisure or business?" In number 11 of the Decision Magazine, in collaboration with the University of Vigo.
- Participation in the XVII International Congress of AECIT (Association of Scientific Experts in Tourism) held in O Carballiño (Ourense) between 21 and 23 November 2012 with the communication "Hiking as an integral tourist experience" in collaboration with the University of Vigo .
- Collaboration with Grupo Bassat Ogilvy in the contest held in 2012 for the creation of the brand "Ruta de los Miño y Sil" promoted by the Diputación de Ourense and the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment.